Thoughtsy, of the very giggle-inducing blog, Thoughts Appear, recently tagged me to answer 11 Questions. As I told her, I’m normally a party-pooper about these kinds of things, but since her answers were so funny, and 11 is my lucky number, it seemed like I should roll with it.
The Rules (which I Will follow…Mostly)
You must post the rules.
Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Here we go! Oh and I’ve made this a drinking game. Take a shot every time I say the word a…or chipmunk. … A Chipmunk!
11 Fun Facts About Me
- I really, really wish I could raise just one eyebrow at a time. I mean, I can’t grow a mustache, so it’s the least my face could do for me.
- I panic and pass out when getting blood drawn. (Don’t worry. I still love vampires.)
- I think feet are cute; I love me some flip-flops.
- I spend a lot of time thinking about what holes in my body bugs crawl into while I’m sleeping.
- I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge. But I’ve never been to DisneyWorld (or Land).
- I was born 2 weeks early, on April 30th, just so I could guarantee that diamond would be my birthstone.
- One of my favorite sounds is the sound of a can of soda being opened. It sounds like a contented sigh, like unbuttoning your pants after Thanksgiving dinner. Only fizzier.
- I would give up any ability I have for the ability to sing.
- I’m really good at shuffling cards.
- Ooh. That reminds me. I can never, EVER remember the rules to any card games.
- I think anyone who litters should have to face Voldemort. Or a dementor, at least.
My 11 Questions to Answer (From Thoughtsy)
1. Pop-Tarts: frosted or unfrosted?
Really? FROSTED. Strawberry or brown-sugar cinnamon. And did you know they come in two-packs so you can eat one while you toast the other?
2. What age would you want to stay forever?
22, I guess. I was old enough to drink. And done with school. I would have taken advantage of my much smaller rear end. Or, you know, started researching cures for cancer…
3. Do you think I’m pretty? You can use this picture as a reference.
Thoughtsy, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you prettier than when you had red slushie in your face.
4. Where’s Waldo?
As long as he’s not drinking my vodka, I don’t give a scratch where Waldo is.
5. What’s your favorite quote?
It probably goes without saying, but, “Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.”
6. Name one food you’ve never tried…and don’t want to.
Durian, that crazy, stinky fruit that’s supposed to be one of the most unpalatable things in the world.
7. Do you believe in the tooth fairy?
If I say yes, is there any money in it for me?
8. If you could change your first name, what would it be?
I’d want to change it to something that would really mess with people. Like DUCK!!! “Mom, have you met my friend, DUCK!!!“
(I didn’t have another blonde moment and steal this joke from some comedian, did I? …Do you ever get those moments? No? Well…hey, now you know TWELVE fun facts about me: I am often paranoid about unwittingly stealing jokes…er…A CHIPMUNK!)
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Allow me to answer this question with a picture (of A CHIPMUNK):
10. Who shot the sheriff?
I really think it was Dick Cheney.
11. How much money would you need to quit your job for one year?
Enough to make you want to throw up in your mouth a little. I’m living well beyond my means, and if I must be more clear, know that New Jerseyians pay in annual property tax what many people pay in mortgage for a year. Commence
reverse peristalsis barfing.
Now here’s the part where I
break bend the rules a little. Instead of naming 11 bloggers who may or may not love me for doing so, I invite anyone who reads this to answer my questions (below) on your blog. (And please let me know if you do!) Or you can answer any of them in the comments section below!
Your 11 Questions to Answer (you know, only if you want to)
- What wouldn’t you do for a Klondike bar?
- Is it more important for someone to be nice or smart?
- Do you think doilies make any occasion a fancy one?
- Is it a deal-breaker if someone has bad breath?
- What would you be embarrassed for your co-workers to find out about you?
- If I told you I could draw your portrait, would you want me to? And would you pay me?
- Do you think scorpions are scary? (Because THEY ARE.)
- What kind of Chia pet makes the best Chia pet?
- Do you think Zac Efron is as nice in real life as he seems?
- Would seeing a double rainbow make you cry?
- If you haven’t already, will you please enter my guilty pleasure gift basket giveaway?
- #1 (Dorian) – wikipedia.org
- #2 (Chipmunk) – Solent News & Photo Agency
- #3 (Chia pet) – liveislandcafe.com