Hi! Thanks for
falling in love with me checking out my blog! My name is Julie. You can call me Jules, because I sense you’re ready to take our friendship to the next level.
I like to write about life (mostly my own, but I’d be glad to take a crack at yours) and all of the ridiculousness that comes along with it.
Every now and then, things get serious (in, um, a super fun way).
I usually post about twice a week, because someone once told me you can have too much of a good thing.
I recently turned 29…again…and am known for my many guilty pleasures, including my adorable Labradoodle dog, Uncle Jesse. I’m from New Jersey, born and raised, and am apparently never leaving. I have a degree in creative writing, so naturally now work as a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Oh! One more thing you should probably know: I like chipmunks. A lot.
If you’re new here, Mayhaps try this
Go Jules Go sampler platter:
- On Blogging & Bacon
- The One Where Things Get Hairy
- I Tasted Another Man’s Peppers
- For the Woman Behind ‘Jules‘
- Celebrating 1 Year of Blogging Awesomeness!
- How to Fold A Fitted Sheet by Babs
- 200 Posts Later and You’re Still Creeping Me Out
- Holy Sheet: A Holiday Giveaway!
- It’s My Second Blogoversary!
- I Promise This Will Never Happen Again (cover: Reggae “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”)
- A Birthday Serenade (cover: “Too Close” by Alex Clare)
Freshly Pressed Posts
- I’ve Got the Giggles (And I’m Not the Only One)
- Misfortune Cookies
- My Dad Saved My Life. And Then We Went to Burger King.