Hi! Thanks for
falling in love with me checking out my blog! My name is Julie. You can call me Jules, because I sense you’re ready to take our friendship to the next level.
I like to write about life (mostly my own, but I’d be glad to take a crack at yours) and all of the ridiculousness that comes along with it.
Every now and then, things get serious (in, um, a super fun way).
I usually post about twice a week, because someone once told me you can have too much of a good thing.
I recently turned 29…again. I’m married to The Peppermeister, but have many men on the side, including my adorable dog, Uncle Jesse. I’m from New Jersey, born and raised, and am apparently never leaving. I have a degree in creative writing, so naturally I now work as a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) for Big Pharma. And I have a barn.
Oh! One more thing you should probably know: I like chipmunks. A lot.
If you’re new here, Mayhaps try this
Go Jules Go sampler platter:
- On Blogging & Bacon
- The One Where Things Get Hairy
- I Tasted Another Man’s Peppers
- For the Woman Behind ‘Jules‘
- Celebrating 1 Year of Blogging Awesomeness!
- How to Fold A Fitted Sheet by Babs
- 200 Posts Later and You’re Still Creeping Me Out
- Holy Sheet: A Holiday Giveaway!
- It’s My Second Blogoversary!
- I Promise This Will Never Happen Again (cover: Reggae “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”)
- A Birthday Serenade (cover: “Too Close” by Alex Clare)
Freshly Pressed Posts
- I’ve Got the Giggles (And I’m Not the Only One)
- Misfortune Cookies
- My Dad Saved My Life. And Then We Went to Burger King.