Something happened recently, Chipmunks. Something so mind-frenchingly miraculous, only a moving picture show could capture it:
heard saw right.
A man named Chip Monck is following my blog!
This is not a joke. Nay. This is the best thing to ever happen to me, apart from discovering chocolate-covered bacon:
So let’s all give a warm welcome to Chip Monck at MANagING maNIA!
As if that wasn’t enough, I’ve found a new bloggy soul mate! Dawn at Fit to Teach! Look what she just emailed me:
Lastly, some shout-outs to my video blog accessories crew:
- Chipmunk puppet: My dear mom, Babs
- ‘Stache necklace: She’s a Maineiac‘s daughter, Miss J
- Heart pin: Peg-o-Leg’s Ramblings
- ‘Stache glasses: Rachel’s Table
- Creepy pink Voo Doo Doughnuts beer: The Byronic Man
- Flowers: My awesome neighbor, Jeff‘s equally awesome girlfriend, Kristen
Do you have any questions for a man called Chip Monck? I have a thousand. Any favorite people or blog names?