Yesterday, Chipmunks, I could have struck bloggy gold.
My department held another all-day staff meeting. This meant not one, not two, but three “ice-breakers.”
The “Minute to Win It” team-building exercise back in May was such a smash hit, they put a Part 2 on the books.
For those of you not still losing sleep over the story, let me refresh your memory:
So, you see, I had to ask myself a very important question: Would attending the meeting be worth the follow-up post potential?
It didn’t take long to answer that question.
I Would Do Anything For BLog Love (But I Won’t Do That)
- Engage in any sort of therapy-inducing torture, including, but not limited to: team-building exercises, Bikram a.k.a. hot yoga (sorry, JM),
Magic MikeCitizen Kane viewings, and sober anything.
- Accept guest posts from advertisers. I will, however, continue to hope that the makers of Pipe Palz, glass smoking pipes with mustaches, follow through on their offer.
- Review reading glasses for a free sample. (Contact me again in another two years when my eyesight is completely shot from checking my blog Stats page every seven seconds.)
- Remember to pass along the blogging awards that readers so kindly bestow upon me. I am genuinely thankful. Will you please accept my apology and this picture of Uncle Jesse as a token of my affection?
- Plug the living shiz out of my own contest. Just kidding. I will totally do that. COME ON, GUYS! It’s the best thing I’VE EVER DONE. And
it’s for a good causeyou might get to make-out with The Byronic Man.
Bloggers: Where do you draw the line? Blog Readers / All: What really turns you off about a blog?