Chipmunks, I know you’ve just been dying to hear more about my Glee slushie experience after watching the presentation in my last post, Why Glee Makes My Soul Sing.
And what kind of guilty pleasure blogger would I be if I didn’t indulge your every whim?
Before I give you the uncut version of my first ever slushie-in-the-face extravaganza, though, there are a few things
you should I want you to know:
- Peppermeister (my husband) normally requires at least 7 day’s notice before making ANY plans on the weekend (this includes plans as small as hanging one picture or a trip to Wal-Mart [true story]). When I asked -with only a few minute’s notice- if he’d be willing to throw a frozen beverage in my gourd this past Sunday, he dropped everything
- That (Target) sweater already had an oops-red-sock-in-the-wash stain on the back and was headed for the bin
- We were outside. In January. In New Jersey (translation = cold!)
- You might be able to hear Uncle Jesse (our dog) whining from inside the house, because he can handle anything except alienation
- We didn’t have a Big Gulp Slurpee (from 7-Eleven) like they use in Glee, so we substituted with a souvenir Medieval Times cup and a homemade slushie made from ice, water, cranberry juice and red food coloring
So. Would you? Slushie in the face? Why or why not?