Let’s see. We’ve already covered the fact that I was an extra on “Dawson’s Creek,” am obsessed with Glee, Harry Potter and little miss pageants, and that I named my dog after a “Full House” character. You might be thinking this well’s about to dry up.
Nay, friends, I’ve only just begun. (It certainly helps that blogging about guilty pleasures is, in and of itself, a guilty pleasure. That shouldn’t be allowed. It’s like trying to stare at the sun.)
Here are a mere few of the things I plan to bring to your [rapt] attention over the coming weeks. (Please feel free to express your gratitude by subscribing. Or by sending pictures of animals dressed as other animals.)
1. What to expect if you see Daniel Radcliffe naked, live, as I have.
2. What NOT to say if someone asks if you want to attend a week-long Project Management Boot Camp in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
3. 9021-Oh My God.
4. Robert Pattinson SINGS! (Holy sh*t, how have I not gotten to this yet!?)
5. My Plan to Save Mankind, a.k.a. The Power of Haikus
6. MY MOST SHAMEFUL GUILTY PLEASURE OF. ALL. TIME.
See you on the flip side, Crackers (have you not tried these yet?)!
4 thoughts on “Fountain of Uncouth”
Hey, I loved your blog and have decided to nominate you for the “Versatile Blogger Award” This was handed down to me, and I now leave it in your capable hands. If you chose to accept this honor, there are some obligations. Not many. Just 3. (Technically there are 23, but who’s counting)
Seriously though, I did enjoy your post. You can read about your blog here: