Hi! Thanks for
falling in love with me checking out my blog! My name is Julie. You can call me Jules, because I sense you’re ready to take our friendship to the next level.
I like to write about life (mostly my own, but I’d be glad to take a crack at yours) and all of the ridiculousness that comes along with it.
I usually post about once a week, because someone once told me you can have too much of a good thing.
I recently turned 29…again…and am known for epic blog contests and my many guilty pleasures, including my doodle-rific dog, Uncle Jesse. I’m from New Jersey, born and raised, and am apparently never leaving. I have a degree in creative writing, so naturally now work as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Oh! One more thing you should probably know: I like chipmunks. A lot.
If you’re new here, mayhaps try this
Go Jules Go sampler platter:
- Oh F%#&. My Mom Got A Smart Phone.
- S.O.S.! “Some Outrageous Sh*t” you won’t believe!
- I Got Stuck in a Stairwell (And I Liked It)
Freshly Pressed Posts
- I’ve Got the Giggles (And I’m Not the Only One)
- Misfortune Cookies
- My Dad Saved My Life. And Then We Went to Burger King.